Meet Dr. Amber Garcia Pedlar
A Texas native, Dr. Garcia grew up in San Antonio, but has been happy to call Katy home since 2013. Dr. Amber has been practicing family and cosmetic dentistry in the greater Houston area for nearly a decade, and is excited to be opening her own private practice with her husband (and fellow dentist) Chris in their hometown.
Dr. Amber graduated from the University of Texas at San Antonio, and the University of Texas Dental School. Professionally, for the last five years, Dr. Amber has provided dental services to the indigent population of the greater Houston area as a public healthcare dentist.
Dr. Amber is married to her husband, Chris (also a dentist at the practice). They have been blessed with adorable twins, Ethan and Elizabeth and their youngest son Everett.
Amber is a die-hard Texans football fan, loves to dance, travel and can sing about anything on a Karaoke stage. When outside the office, Amber is usually spending time with Chris raising their three kids, planning get-togethers with extended family, or just relaxing by the pool.
Dr. Garcia is a proud graduate of the following institutions:
- 2006 Graduate of University of Texas at San Antonio
- 2010 Graduate (DDS) of University of Texas-Dental Branch in Houston
Professional Organizations and Memberships
Dr. Garcia is an active member in the following organizations:
- University of Texas School of Dentistry at Houston, Adjunct Faculty
- Texas Association of Women Dentists
- Greater Houston Dental Society
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Academy of General Practice Orthodontics