Meet Dr. Chris Pedlar
Dr. Chris Pedlar grew up in Katy, TX and is excited about returning to his hometown to start Pedlar Dental with his wife Amber. Chris is a graduate of Katy High School, Texas A&M University and The University of Texas School of Dentistry. Since graduation, Dr. Pedlar has been working in private practice as well as teaching dentistry as an associate professor at the University of Texas School of Dentistry.
Dr. Pedlar is married to his beautiful wife, Amber (also a dentist at the practice). They have been blessed with adorable twins, Ethan and Elizabeth, and youngest son Everett.
Chris is a die-hard Aggie football fan, Texans fan, traveler and fisherman. When outside the office, Chris is either spending time with his family, planning their next vacation, or enjoying time fishing with friends.
Dr. Chris Pedlar is as devoted to his patients as he is his family and friends and looks forward to serving many in the Richmond, Rosenberg, Katy, Needville, Missouri City, Sugar Land and surrounding areas.
- 2004 Graduate of Katy High School
- 2008 Graduate of Texas A&M University in College Station
- 2012 Graduate (DDS) of The University of Texas School of Dentistry (UTSD) in Houston
- 2014 Graduate of Advance Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) completed at UTSD
Professional Organizations and Memberships
Dr. Pedlar is an active member of the following professional organizations:
- University of Texas School of Dentistry, Associate Professor
- Academy of General Dentistry, Prospective Fellow
- Greater Houston Dental Society
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Academy of General Practice Orthodontics